Time for some veggie bowl! Another easy recipe that’s full of wholesome goodness. I use the Harrisa Chili Paste, it contains clean ingredients that’s why I love that brand. I added a little honey for sweetness.
Broccoli “The World’s Healthiest Food” no doubt. Full of essential vitamins, high in protein and you can easily add to stir fry, or steam them and squeeze some lemon – perfect healthy side dish.
Let’s get cooking!
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 bell pepper, seeded, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 stalks green onions, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 inch. size fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Heat a pan with oil. Saute garlic and ginger, add bell pepper, stir to mix well. Add the sauce and broccoli, stir, simmer for 30 seconds or until tender. Add the tomatoes, stir to mix. Remove from the heat, serve immediately. Serve it with steamed brown rice or quinoa.
Recipe for the sauce
- 2 tablespoon tamari, or low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons chili paste, I use Harrisa chili paste
- 1 teaspoon tapioca flour, diluted with 1 tablespoon cold water
Combine all ingredients in a bowl, use a whisk and stir the sauce to combine well.